Data collection and use of personally identifiable information
Collection. We collect personally identifiable information, such as your name, phone number, company name and email address, directly from you when you choose to enter it on our website, for instance when you complete the “Contact Us” form.
Instances where we collect your personally identifiable information include:
- When use this information to respond to the request or inquiry you have submitted to us through the contact form or other entry field.
- When you contact us with questions regarding our service or to request a demonstration of our product
- When you request a whitepaper, enter a contest or sweepstakes run by us
- When you provide our employees with your business card
- When you provide information for billing and other business purposes
- When you apply for employment
We also use this information for marketing purposes, such as to send you our newsletter or other promotional emails. You may choose to stop receiving our marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these communications.
Consent. The collection of personal data based on your consent is done by using a consent form as for instance on our Contact Us page. Your consent is stored and documented in our systems. You may withdraw any consent to personal data processing at any time.
Contract. We also use personal information for fulfilling our obligations related to contracts and agreements with customers, partners and suppliers.
Information Sharing. We do not share your information with third parties for their promotional purposes. We may share your information with our subsidiaries, affiliated companies, and trusted third party service providers working under the instruction of C-4 Analytics, LLC, such as an email service provider, hosting provider or data center, exclusively for storage purposes. Such third parties who provide services on our behalf are authorized to use your personal information only as strictly necessary to provide these services to us.
Legal Disclaimer. We reserve the right to disclose or transfer your personally identifiable information as required by law, as part of a merger, acquisition, dissolution or sale of assets, and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process. You will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website of any change of ownership, uses of your personal information, and choices you may have regarding your personal information.
We may also disclose your personal information when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud or respond to a government request. We may also disclose your personal information to any other third party with your prior consent.
Others’ Websites. Our site includes links to other websites whose privacy practices may differ from ours. If you submit personal information to any of those sites, your information is governed by their privacy statements. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy statement of any website you visit.
Access. Upon request, C-4 Analytics, LLC will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your personal information. You may update, access or request deletion of your personally identifiable information by contacting us at [email protected]. We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe.
Rectification and erasure. You may request C-4 Analytics, LLC the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you, as well as the completion of incomplete personal data. You may also request C-4 Analytics, LLC to erase without undue delay your personal data when it is no longer necessary for C-4 Analytics, LLC to retain such data.
Data collection and use
Passive Collection. As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically. This information may include Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, the files viewed on our site (e.g., HTML pages, graphics, etc.), operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data to analyze trends in the aggregate and administer the site.
Our cookies are placed for the following purposes:
- Personalization of your navigation. These cookies enable us to recognize you and remember any information you have entered during your navigation on our website (such as language choice, country you are browsing from, or browser type). This makes your visit on our website easier as we don’t ask you the same information several times during your navigation.
- These cookies are cookies we use for our advertising service
Third parties cookies and web beacons may be placed on our website for the following purposes:
- Analysis of our website activity. We use various analytics systems, cookies and web beacons to collect information related to the web traffic and number of visitors. These are tools that enable us to measure the performance of the navigation on our website and provide you with personalized marketing messages.
- To illustrate our website we may embed videos from YouTube. When you watch these videos, YouTube may set cookies. We do not control the placement of these cookies, and for more information on these cookies and how to opt-out, please refer to YouTube specific privacy statements: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. The YouTube videos on our site may also use local storage objects (LSOs) to store preferences like volume control. LSOs are different from browser cookies because of the amount of, type of, and how data is stored.
Google +: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
You can opt-out of interest based advertising by visiting the following websites:
You can always find information and update your cookies settings to accept or reject them.
We do not process any of this information, directly or indirectly, with the help of a third party or otherwise, to determine your identity.
Data security and retention
The security of your information is fundamental to C-4 Analytics, LLC. We have implemented standard security measures, to protect your information. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We will retain your information for as long as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
C-4 Analytics, LLC commitments
C-4 Analytics, LLC collects and uses data in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations, including but not limited to laws governing privacy and data protection.
Company: C-4 Analytics, LLC
World Headquarters: 701 Edgewater Drive, Suite 400, Wakefield, MA 01880Office Phone: 617.250.8888
C-4 Analytics Effective Date: 11/1/2019